martes, 28 de abril de 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (72): The Heir by Kiera Cass

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30

Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spinethat spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick this week is:

Title: The Heir
Series: The Selection #4
Author: Kiera Cass
Release Date: May 5th 2015

Publisher: Harper Teen

Twenty years ago, America Singer entered the Selection and won Prince Maxon’s heart. Now the time has come for Princess Eadlyn to hold a Selection of her own. Eadlyn doesn’t expect her Selection to be anything like her parents’ fairy-tale love story. But as the competition begins, she may discover that finding her own happily ever after isn’t as impossible as she always thought.







Ok, The Selection is that series I just love to hate, book one was a great read for me and all of the Novellas were pretty nice in my opinion but book 2 and 3 were painful to read, I just can't stand America (the character, not the country) but for some reason I just couldn't resist adding this new book maybe I'll genuinely like it since it's told from another persons point of view or maybe I'll just continue to love this train wreck either way I'm excited for this one.


3 comentarios:

Bookish Glamma on 29 de abril de 2015, 19:41 dijo...

Great pick. I have to go back and read the first in this series. I tried it when it was first released and the timing was wrong. I was craving something else at the time.

-What I'm Waiting For

Missie on 30 de abril de 2015, 18:46 dijo...

This was my pick for today too!
Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

Paulina on 2 de mayo de 2015, 11:39 dijo...

I agree that you have to be in a certain mood to read this series, hope you lie it this time around!

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos