lunes, 6 de abril de 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (60): April 7: Top Ten Characters You'd Like To Check In With

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.  Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.

Top Ten Characters You'd Like To Check In With
(meaning, the book or series is over and you so just wish you could peek in on their "life")

1) Jenny Humphrey (Gossip Girl and It Girl): Although the TV version of Jenny was awful, the book version of her was extremely likable and relatable, it would be nice to see if she's closer to her dream of being an artist.

2)Peeta Mellark (The Hunger Games): Peeta has always been my favorite character of the entire Hunger Games franchise and after all he has been trough I would like to see if he is ok.

3)Eragon (Inheritance Cycle): I really really would love to see how Eragon's Dragon Rider school is going.

4)Lena (Delirium): I understand why Lauren Oliver finished the series the way she did but it still felt unfinished to me, I need to know that Lena and Grace are ok, also I want to see if she and Alex got together.

5)Madison Greene (The Marchwood Vampires) : I've always felt that the Marchwood series was left incomplete since the second book ended with some evil person stalking Madison and her family, so because of these events I'd like to see if she is ok.

6)Mia (Escape from Eden): After she escaped a human trafficking ring it would be nice to see bow she is holding up.

7)Brianna (Bandia): She lost the love of her life the past time and she was thinking about doing something about it, if she succeeded that would be great to know.

8)Kami Glass: She's one of my favorite YA heroines and is seriously amazing, she deserves 20+ books in which all her dreams come true.

9)Lia Weaver (The Frost Chronicles): She freed her town, traveled back in time, I want to know what new adventures she's having.

10) The Bridgerton Family (Bridgertons): I was always making fun of Historical Romance novels, never thought much about them until I read the series dedicated to this family, I just need a few more books about them or their children to have more of them in my life,

15 comentarios:

Chrissi Reads on 7 de abril de 2015, 3:57 dijo...

I have only read Unspoken, but I'm looking forward to carrying on Kami's story! Great choices! :-)

Emma Hunter on 7 de abril de 2015, 7:05 dijo...

I have to admit I haven't heard of some of these, but regardless I'm glad you like these books :-) Hope you're having a great day :-) Here's my TTT @ Emma's Bookery

Darren @ Bart's Bookshelf on 7 de abril de 2015, 7:29 dijo...

Great list. I was okay with where we left Peeta and Katniss, until I started reading these lists , now I need to know all the facts!

Paulina on 7 de abril de 2015, 10:33 dijo...

Don't worry many of the books aren't very famous since they are from self published authors. I love how I'm not the only person who considers book characters her friends.:)

Paulina on 7 de abril de 2015, 10:37 dijo...

I would live to see if she got to go to Cambridge and became a journalist!

Paulina on 7 de abril de 2015, 10:50 dijo...

Most of the books on the list are by indie authors so they're not so well known but they are amazing! Have a great day too:)

Paulina on 7 de abril de 2015, 11:02 dijo...

Yes! The epilogue wasn't enough at all.

Bookaholics Anonymous on 7 de abril de 2015, 11:42 dijo...

Yes to Delirium

Paulina on 7 de abril de 2015, 12:38 dijo...

I don't need much I would love just a sentence telling me Peeta was ok:)

Paulina on 7 de abril de 2015, 12:56 dijo...

Ah yes Lauren Oliver should write one of her Novellas to tell us what Lena is up to these days.

Brooke Richardson on 7 de abril de 2015, 18:08 dijo...

Eragon! Oh, i do hope his dragon school became epic. I totally forgot about him!

Great list!

brooke @ booklife4life
:)

Missie dijo...

I would love to know what is happening with Peeta too!
Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

Paulina on 11 de abril de 2015, 12:09 dijo...

The author once hinted on Twitter that he might write a new Eragon book so maybe we will be able to see the school:)

Paulina on 11 de abril de 2015, 16:29 dijo...

Yeah, he was my favorite character in The Hunger Games.

Stephanie H. on 12 de abril de 2015, 11:24 dijo...

Great list!
I would also love to check in on Peeta and Lena.
(I agree, I felt like there was more to the Delirium series as well. I was left wanting to know more.)
I also love Peeta, I think he is my favorite from the trilogy as well. So easy for me to love the boy with the bread.
Wonderful picks!
Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my TTT! :D

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos