domingo, 26 de abril de 2015

Monday Book Recommendations (38): Magic Most Foul Series by Leanna Rennee Hieber

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30

Monday is the day I choose what new books I’m going to start reading but I have so many books in my To Read Pile that sometimes it’s hard to choose so I have decided that on Monday mornings I’ll recommend some  of  my favorite books.



Title: Darker Still
Series: Magic Most Foul #1
Author: Leanna Rennee Hieber
Date Published: November 8th 2011
Publisher: Sourcebooks Fire

I was obsessed.

It was as if he called to me, demanding I reach out and touch the brushstrokes of color swirled onto the canvas. It was the most exquisite portrait I'd ever seen--everything about Lord Denbury was unbelievable...utterly breathtaking and eerily lifelike.

There was a reason for that. Because despite what everyone said, Denbury never had committed suicide. He was alive. Trapped within his golden frame.

I've crossed over into his world within the painting, and I've seen what dreams haunt him. They haunt me too. He and I are inextricably linked--bound together to watch the darkness seeping through the gas-lit cobblestone streets of Manhattan. Unless I can free him soon, things will only get Darker Still.

Title: The Twisted Tragedy of Miss Natalie Stuart
Series: Magic Most Foul #2
Author: Leanna Rennee Hieber
Date Published: November 1st 2012
Publisher: Sourcebooks Fire

For Natalie Stewart, a normal life has never seemed so far away. Her only solace, Lord Jonathan Denbury, is wanted for murder. To clear his name, Denbury must return to England and assume the role of his demon doppelganger. But Natalie begins to doubt his true motives, especially as a new gentleman begins whispering in her ear.






Title: The Double Life of Incorporate Things
Series: Magic Most Foul #3
Author: Leanna Rennee Hieber
Date Published: November 29th 2013
Publisher: Creatspace 

Just when we think our nightmares are over, the Society has invented a new horror. Around every corner a shadow; behind every whisper a demon. If we don't end what the devils began, we will all die haunted...

The finale in the acclaimed Magic Most Foul trilogy, the trauma and the terror of the Master's Society has only escalated for the dashing Lord Denbury and brave, feisty Miss Natalie Stewart. A new terror has been unleashed in Manhattan. Together they, with their stalwart friends and unlikely heroes, take the fight directly to the Denbury estate, where fresh evils have awakened. But are they prepared for all the sacrifices that shall be asked of them? With their very lives and the sanctity of their mortal souls at stake, Natalie and Jonathon are past the point of no return...



This was really different, but in a good way, it's immensely magic both "good" and "black" magic, the author does have a very unique style in writing that just pulls you in and makes you feel like you went back in time.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos