jueves, 16 de abril de 2015

Feature and Follow (42)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30


The Feature and and and Follow is hosted by TWO hosts,  of Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

This weeks question:

 Here is €/£/$100,000. Buy something. Anything at all! What would be the first thing you choose, and why?

My answer this week is pretty boring, I would pay for college no question and put the rest in the bank for future projects I might have, perhaps to take a sabbatical year in London.


4 comentarios:

Lizzie the Sarcastic Blonde on 17 de abril de 2015, 13:24 dijo...

College, same here. It would be great to have that money to help me out! Old follower!
Lizzie @ lizziethesarcasticblonde.blogspot.com

Cayt Landis dijo...

A sabbatical in London sounds lovely. I have always wanted to visit England. Maybe I'll get there someday!

New follower!
My FF!

Shannon R. dijo...

Paying for your future is a great idea! Just save a couple hundred for some new books. ;-) Old follower

Shannon @ The Tale Temptress' FF

asteriskpearl on 18 de abril de 2015, 10:10 dijo...

It's not boring! It's smart and practical! The sabbatical in London sounds like so much fun, though! (:

Here's my FF!

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos