martes, 10 de febrero de 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (61)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30

Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spinethat spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick this week is:


The Fates are cackling their bony asses off…

It’s been a year since Seth made the deal with the gods that pledged his life to them. And so far, the jobs they’ve given him have been violent and bloody–which is kind of all right with him. But now Apollo has something else in mind for Seth. He’s got to play protector while keeping his hands and fingers off, and for someone who really has a problem with restraint, this new assignment might be the most challenging yet.

Josie has no idea what this crazy hot guy’s deal might be, but it’s a good bet that his arrival means the new life she started after leaving home is about to be thrown into an Olympian-sized blender turned up to puree. Either Josie is going insane or a nightmare straight out of ancient myth is gunning for her.

But it might be the unlikely attraction simmering between her and the golden-eyed, secret-keeping Seth that may prove to be the most dangerous thing of all.

Because history has once again been flipped to repeat.

Book 1 in the new adult paranormal TITAN series, spin-off to the best selling COVENANT series.
 




I really enjoyed the Covenant series and Seth was always a very interesting character and I'm anxious to see his new adventures. My only concern with this is that overtime I read a series by this author I'm strongly reminded of other popular series.


5 comentarios:

StinaMadsMN dijo...

I just finished reading Jennifer L. Armentrout's White Hot Kiss, so when I saw a new series coming out by her I was really excited. But then I saw that it was a spin-off of the Covenant series, and I realized that I had a lot to catch up on. But knowing JLA's previous work, it will be totally worth it. Thanks for sharing!

My WoW: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/02/waiting-on-wednesday-1.html

Denise on 11 de febrero de 2015, 20:31 dijo...

Second time I've seen this one! I haven't read her Covenant series yet so I plan on reading it before reading this one but I'm definitely excited to read this one. I hope you enjoy it! :)

» Denise @ Dandelionn Wine

Paulina on 12 de febrero de 2015, 18:07 dijo...

I really liked her Covenant series but I have to warn you that the first two books are very similar to the Vampire Academy books

Paulina on 12 de febrero de 2015, 18:07 dijo...

The Covenant series is very interesting, it features an interesting twist to Greek mythology.

Bookaholics Anonymous on 12 de febrero de 2015, 19:43 dijo...

I have one of Jennifers books as my wow for this week too.

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos