lunes, 23 de febrero de 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (55)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.  Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.

This week's topic is Top Ten Heroines

There really is no particular order of preference here

1)Deuce from Razorland: What I like the most about her is her willingness to learn from other people, wether it's learning to fight, read or about how to understand her feelings. It's not easy to accept change and Deuce always makes the best of her situation.

2)Hermione Granger from Harry Potter: She was my first girl crush ever, what I love most about her is that she never pretended to be stupid so more people would like her.

3)Katniss Everdeen form The Hunger Games: Although I know a lot of people have problems with her apathy during the Hunger Games book I understand why she acts this way but what made me love her so much is that she is no special snowflake, she had no special magic trait that made her different, she had worked hard for all her skills and people loved her for her actions and not because she was not like other girls.

4)Sydny Sage from Bloodlines and VA: I like that she ca be badass both fiscally and mentally, she prefers to understand the situation and then decide how to attack instead of going headfirst into danger.

5) Ismae, Sybella and Annith from His Fair Assassin: I love how these girl banded together, the way the tackled their demons and did all this while saving their country.

6)Arya from Under the Never Sky: She went from pampered dweller and she did her best to survive after being exiled.



14 comentarios:

Sas on 23 de febrero de 2015, 23:38 dijo...

I hadn't heard of His Fair Assassin before, but it's popped up on a few TBTs and I'm quite intrigued! It seems to have a lot of fine leading ladies :)

My TBT

Chrissi Reads on 23 de febrero de 2015, 23:50 dijo...

I have Katniss on my list this week too. She's amazing! :-)

Jess Gofton on 24 de febrero de 2015, 4:00 dijo...

Yay, another list with a mention of the His Fair Assassin ladies! Unfortunately they just missed out on spots on my list this week - there are so many wonderful heroines to choose from! Katniss did make my list, though. ;)

Jazz dijo...

Yay for Katniss, staring on so many lists this week.
My TTT https://jazminjade.wordpress.com/2015/02/24/top-ten-tuesday-favourite-heroines/

The Quiet Concert dijo...

Deuce!! OMG YES! She was wonderful, I am so glad to see her on this list!

Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

Cora @ Tea Party Princess on 24 de febrero de 2015, 9:27 dijo...

Great list :) Seen Hermione and Katniss on so many lists!
Cora @ Tea Party Princess

Ash dijo...

I'm loving your list :) So many bad ass chicks who know how to band together with knowledge and hope.

My TTT (http://thebooknooks.weebly.com/ashs-alcove/top-ten-tuesday-favourite-heroines)

Paulina on 25 de febrero de 2015, 16:58 dijo...

It's a very unique series and one of my favorites, you should definitely give it a try.

Paulina on 25 de febrero de 2015, 17:00 dijo...

What I like most about her is that she is not instantly likable and the author didn't have to tell me that she was an amazing person.

Paulina on 25 de febrero de 2015, 17:11 dijo...

I' glad to see that the His Fair Assassin girls are a favorite this time!

Paulina on 25 de febrero de 2015, 21:23 dijo...

she is my favorite, it's sad that not many people know about her.

Paulina on 26 de febrero de 2015, 8:20 dijo...

it seems like she's this weeks over all favorite!

Paulina on 26 de febrero de 2015, 8:20 dijo...

That makes me happy!

Sas on 28 de febrero de 2015, 19:28 dijo...

It's on the TBR as we speak! :)

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos