jueves, 19 de febrero de 2015

Feature and Follow (35)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30

The Feature and and and Follow is hosted by TWO hosts,  of Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

This week's Feature:

Do you like fantasy or realistic books? - Suggested by The Realm of Books.  

I really prefer fantasy over realistic books, with fantasy books I have all time favorites, books that I really liked, the ones that were ok, and the ones I definitely didn't like. With realistic book I either love the book or or I hate it there is no in-between, I think it's because in fantasy you can explore many worlds and in realistic fiction you can only explore the one I already live in.


16 comentarios:

AlisonCanRead dijo...

Hopping through. I know what you mean about realistic fiction. What are you all time favorite fantasy books?

My FF

Danielle @ Coffee & Characters dijo...

gotta love fantasy, keeps things interesting

New bloglovin follower

http://www.coffeeandcharacters.com/blog

-Danielle

Giova @ Corazones Literarios on 19 de febrero de 2015, 23:03 dijo...

Yu can totally fid your all times favorites on fantasy. There are lot ta take out of they!

Old follower

My FF

Danna Sia dijo...

I really prefer fantasy :) New follower.

Danna @ areadinghabit.blogspot.com

Marsha Spohn on 20 de febrero de 2015, 3:37 dijo...

I need fantasy in my life, a total escape. Yet at times I want a good contemporary romance or mystery. So in the end I think it equals out between the two.

Old follower

My FF this week

Kate on 20 de febrero de 2015, 9:17 dijo...

I like both but tend towards realistic more. The occasional escape into fantasy is great though.

Regular follower xx

My FF

StinaMadsMN dijo...

I like both, but I prefer fantasy.
Old follower.
My FF: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/02/feature-follow-friday-2.html

BookCupid dijo...

That's so true. It's either love or hate.

My FF

Paulina on 20 de febrero de 2015, 18:59 dijo...

Thanks for stoping by!

Paulina on 20 de febrero de 2015, 18:59 dijo...

Same here

Paulina on 20 de febrero de 2015, 19:01 dijo...

Thanks for stopping by!

Paulina on 20 de febrero de 2015, 19:02 dijo...

I usually end up preferring fantasy. Thanks for stopping by!

Paulina on 20 de febrero de 2015, 19:02 dijo...

It's the other way for me, I have a hard time with realistic fiction.

Paulina on 20 de febrero de 2015, 19:02 dijo...

Thanks for following!

Paulina on 20 de febrero de 2015, 19:04 dijo...

Most of my faves come from fantasy books, I think it has some of the best characters.

Paulina on 20 de febrero de 2015, 19:04 dijo...

Thanks for following!

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos