domingo, 15 de febrero de 2015

Monday Book Recommendations (28)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30

Monday is the day I choose what new books I’m going to start reading but I have so many books in my To Read Pile that sometimes it’s hard to choose so I have decided that on Monday mornings I’ll recommend some  of  my favorite books.



Last Survivors

This is one of the most bittersweet series I have ever read, I don't regret reading it, the writing and plot never failed to keep me intrigued but at the same time these books didn't leave me with a happy feeling, they are not bad books it's just that they are not happy books either.




2 comentarios:

Cecilie Blomberg dijo...

I think this series sounds rather interesting. I would like to see what the consequences will be from the moon having moved it's position. :D I will add it to my ever expanding TBR list and hope I get to it pretty soon :)

Paulina on 17 de febrero de 2015, 11:09 dijo...

It's totally worth reading and worth all the suffering.

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos