jueves, 26 de febrero de 2015

Feature and Follow (36)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30

The Feature and and and Follow is hosted by TWO hosts,  of Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

This week's Feature: 

Your house is burning down and you have time to select three books you own to take with you. What three books? 

I'm going to cheat and choose saving my Kindle, that way I only have to choose one thing and I get to keep all my books!
But if I really really had to choose only three books to save I would definitely pick The Count of Monte Cristo, 1984 and Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone 


10 comentarios:

Obsessive Compulsive Reader dijo...

Yes, I agree, thank goodness for electronic devices because otherwise, that will be a lot of books I would have lost due to the fire. And love your choices for this week! :)

Old follower:)

Here's my FF

Obsessive Compulsive Reader

Teresa Noel dijo...

The house is on fire not really gonna think about books :)

I'm grabbing my tablet, my photo books and the signed books. I don't really have a favorite book I can't live without.

My FF

Old follower :)

JennRenee on 27 de febrero de 2015, 8:45 dijo...

great decision making skills. grab the kindle. duh. new follower.

Kate on 27 de febrero de 2015, 10:49 dijo...

Yes, definitely grab the kindle, and it's great seeing so much love for Orwell today x

Regular follower

My FF

BookCupid dijo...

This is a situation where cheating is never wrong :p My FF

StinaMadsMN dijo...

I'd take my Kindles too!

Old follower.

My FF: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/02/feature-follow-friday-3-3-books-youd.html

Giova @ Corazones Literarios on 27 de febrero de 2015, 14:01 dijo...

God save the Kindle, God save the Kindle!!!

Old Follower! My FF



P.S: You almost end the 2015 challege of 100 books?!!!! How you do that?!! We only on Febraury!! You're my hero!!

Tika on 27 de febrero de 2015, 22:44 dijo...

Smart idea, I didn't even think of that! I was thinking about putting Harry Potter on my list but I couldn't decide which one I would grab first, so I let poor Harry burn. Hopefully he'll understand lol. New follower via bloglovin :)

Rabbitearsblog on 28 de febrero de 2015, 1:30 dijo...

Great list! I would definitely love to save the Harry Potter books! I'm following you through Bloglovin! Here's my Feature Friday:

http://rabbitearsbookblog.blogspot.com/2015/02/feature-and-follow-friday-3-making.html

Cayt Landis dijo...

That's exactly what I'm thinking. I have a lot of books but I can carry far more on my Kindle. :)

Here's my FF!

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos