sábado, 14 de febrero de 2015

My Journal Collection

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30
If there is something I love as much as books it's journals, I love the pretty covers, the different types of paper and the thinking of all the things I'm going to fill it up with although I must admit that most of the time they sit on my shelf brand new for a long time because I'm scared to ruin them.

Here are my favorites:


1)My Art Journal: I use this one when I need to relax and unleash some creativity.
2) My "Keep Calm and Carry On" and my London Underground Map Journals: I got these for Christmas two years ago and I still haven't used them but I have plans to.
3)Two Parisian themed Journals that I got in the dollar section of my supermarket


My Everyday Journal is the notebook I use to document the events of my day and the thoughts I've had.
2)My blogging journal is used for any ideas I may have for my blog.




0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos