jueves, 5 de febrero de 2015

Feature and Follow (33)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30


The Feature and and and Follow is hosted by TWO hosts,  of Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

This week's Feature:

Do you read more than one book at a time? If so, how?

I do read more than one book at a time, the most I've read at once is fourteen (an experiment of mine), the main reason I read many books at once is to pace myself and not finish a book in one sitting, it make take me more time to finish a series but I definitely have enjoyed more books when it takes more time to finish them.


9 comentarios:

FangoddessFari dijo...

Before, I couldn't read more than one book but now, I usually read one ebook and one physical and one of them is usually a review copy while hte over is whatever I feel like!

Follower via Bloglovin', follow back?
~Fari 0:) @ My Little Corner for Books

soulunsung dijo...

Oh wow, fourteen books at a time?! lol. That even boggles my mind, the most I'm able to do is two at a time, before I started getting confused.

Happy Reading and Hopping Through! :)
Suz @ A Soul Unsung

Kate on 6 de febrero de 2015, 13:21 dijo...

I find I actually think more about a novel when I pace it out and read others alongside it. Our brains are meant to process information that way, so keep going! :)

Regular follower

My FF

Teresa Noel dijo...

I carry my mp3 player at work and listen to audio books all day, but at home I have hard copies and my tablet. So I always have at least 2 books going.

I followed you on bloglovin'

Paulina on 7 de febrero de 2015, 13:23 dijo...

I usually find myself with a new book and re reading one go my favorites. Thanks for following!

Paulina on 7 de febrero de 2015, 13:24 dijo...

Yeah I went a little crazy with the fourteen books thing, it didn't work out very well. Thanks for stoping by:)

Paulina on 7 de febrero de 2015, 13:31 dijo...

I used to binge read my books but I found that at times it made me sick of said book so I decided to try and read more at a time so I could really see which ones I was enjoying and which ones I wasn't. Thanks for stopping by:)

Paulina on 7 de febrero de 2015, 13:35 dijo...

I'm not really into audiobooks but I do carry my Kindle with me everywhere so I can take many books with me.

Paulina on 9 de febrero de 2015, 11:24 dijo...

I think taking my time while reading a book makes me appreciate the little details a little bit more.

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos