miércoles, 25 de febrero de 2015

Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30
Title: Dangerous Girls
Series: Stand alone
Author:Abigail Haas
Date Published:July 16th 2013
Publisher: Simon Pulse

It's Spring Break of senior year. Anna, her boyfriend Tate, her best friend Elise, and a few other close friends are off to a debaucherous trip to Aruba that promises to be the time of their lives. But when Elise is found brutally murdered, Anna finds herself trapped in a country not her own, fighting against vile and contemptuous accusations.

As Anna sets out to find her friend's killer; she discovers hard truths about her friendships, the slippery nature of truth, and the ache of young love.

As she awaits the judge's decree, it becomes clear that everyone around her thinks she is not just guilty, but dangerous. When the truth comes out, it is more shocking than one could ever imagine...
 




First of all you have to drop whatever you are doing and read this book, it's been about one week since if finished it and I still can't stop thinking about it. I honestly resisted reading this book because of the cover but this is seriously on of the most mind blowing books ever, it was even better the "Dangerous Boys".The thing is that I feel that I can't write a full review without spoiling this book all I can tell you is that this book definitely deserves being bought. 

4 comentarios:

Midnyte Reader dijo...

Was it similar to the Natalee Holloway case? I'm going to look this one up as well as Dangerous Boys.

Paulina on 26 de febrero de 2015, 22:15 dijo...

I think it's inspired by it an the murder of Meredith Kercher. Dangerous Boys is also amazing.

Bookaholics Anonymous on 28 de febrero de 2015, 20:31 dijo...

I've heard so many good things about this book.

Paulina on 28 de febrero de 2015, 22:07 dijo...

I didn't expect to like it as much as I did because I though the author wouldn't be able to amaze me as much as she did in Dangerous Boys.

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos