domingo, 11 de enero de 2015

Visiting Home

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 8:30
This Holiday season my wonderful parents decided to take me and my brother to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. About ten years ago my dad moved me and my mom from México City to Pittsburgh so he could stars he doctoral thesis, although it was hard moving to another country I don't regret the experience but I do regret having to leave Pittsburgh; since my brother wasn't born yet and is a Steelers fan mom and dad decided to take us there for a family holiday!


At Heinz Field for the Steelers vs. Bengals game 

The Steelers won this game which was good for my dad and brother since they are huge Steeler fans,  for me it was a bit awkward since I'm a Patriots fan but it was still fun


Since there was no snow in the city we had to go to Hidden Vally Resort. We snow tubed for about two hours and had a blast!


Visiting my dad's school The University of Pittsburgh, I would love to study here and be a Panther like him but sadly Pitt doesn't offer any major I'm interested in still Hail to Pitt!




0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos