sábado, 3 de enero de 2015

Stacking The Shelves (46)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 12:18

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course e books!

Usually in December I can't buy many books because I have to buy Christmas presents for  my family but fortunately they finally took the hint and gave me gift cards and cash.

  

     Stolen (Heart of Dread #2) by Melissa de la Cruz             


The Book of Ivy (The Book of Ivy #1) by Amy Engel
A Thousand Pieces of You (Firebird #1) by Claudia Gray





Blackout (Darkness Trilogy, #1) by Madeleine Henry
















6 comentarios:

Brittany S dijo...

Great books for you this week! Stolen was a great read! Hope you enjoy them!

Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

My STS: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2015/01/stacking-shelves.html

Krystianna on 4 de enero de 2015, 14:50 dijo...

Awesome haul! The Lying Game series is pretty good as is the Television series. I've been meaning to pick up A Thousand Pieces of You, I love parallel universes!
Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

Paulina on 4 de enero de 2015, 21:06 dijo...

I usually have a love hate relationship with Melissa de la Cruz, so I'm a bit nervous about this one.

vvb reads dijo...

Been curious about A Thousand Pieces of You. Have a good reading week ;-)

Paulina on 7 de enero de 2015, 16:44 dijo...

I had a couple of issues with it but not enough problems that would top me from reading the second book.

Paulina on 12 de febrero de 2015, 18:04 dijo...

I just started reading the Lying Game and I'm liking it better than Pretty Little Liars..

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos