viernes, 9 de enero de 2015

Stacking The Shelves (47)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 22:30

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course e books!

 This was week was a slow one reading-wise, since I returned to school on Monday I had to readjust to a new semester so there wasn't any time for trips to the bookstore or browsing online.





4 comentarios:

Aneta dijo...

I've been dying to read Burn for Burn! The whole series looks absolutely amazing. Enjoy :)

Here’s my STS

Paulina on 10 de enero de 2015, 14:35 dijo...

I just started it and I'm liking it better than the first one. Thanks for stopping by.

Sara Viti dijo...

I've always liked Burn for Burn's cover, I will need to check'em out soon ^^


Amazing covers, amazing haul !
Sara @ Sara In Bookland

Paulina on 11 de enero de 2015, 11:42 dijo...

It's an amazing series, just remember that if you don't like books with multiple points of view then you should read something else.

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos