viernes, 16 de enero de 2015

Stacking The Shelves (48)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course e books!

                                                     Empire of Shadows The Lying Game Revolution 





                             Boy Nobody The Book of Ivy The Queen







6 comentarios:

Aneta dijo...

I'm dying to read Empire of Shadows, you got a fantastic book haul this week, I hope you enjoy your books :)

Have a good weekend!

Check out my STS

Krystianna on 17 de enero de 2015, 0:09 dijo...

Awesome haul! Boy Nobody sounds pretty good. I really love the Lying Game series, I've read up to book three. The show was pretty good too but then it got cancelled. :/ I hope you enjoy your books! :)

Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

Aneta dijo...

I'm so glad to hear that!! And to answer your question from my blog, YES YOU NEED TO READ THE SPLINTERED SERIES BY A.G. HOWARD!! It's such a beautiful and creative book, you'll love it :)

Paulina on 17 de enero de 2015, 20:10 dijo...

Thanks, I'm a bit nervous about it since I've never been a huge Alice in Wonderland fan.

Paulina on 12 de febrero de 2015, 18:04 dijo...

Thanks! Boy Nobody certainly was different from most books I've read lately. I definitely enjoyed the Lying Game more than Pretty Little Liars, I was so sad when they axed it. Thanks for stopping by:)

Paulina on 12 de febrero de 2015, 18:04 dijo...

It was amazing, it definitely didn't suffer from second book syndrome. Thanks for stopping by.

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos