viernes, 2 de enero de 2015

2015 Reading Challenges

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 5:30
I like reading challenges, they sometimes help me pick what I want to read when I'm overwhelmed  and they push me t times to read things that are outside my comfort zone. So here is a list of the challenges I'm doing this year:

          2015 TBR Pile Reading Challenge!


This challenge is hosted by the lovely ladies from Bookish. I did this one last year and I did complete it, the thing is I forgot to post about it, let's hope I won't forget this time.

If you're new to the TBR Pile Reading Challenge, here is the deal: We all have those books. We buy them, win them, they're gifted to us. Then we put them up on a bookshelf and there they stay, collecting dust, waiting for the time when we'll finally decide to pick them up.
Join us on a quest to dust off your TBR Pile and read all the books you've been telling yourself you'll read next time you'll get a chance. This is your chance!

Since I'm also using this challenge as a motivator to write reviews my level will be  A Firm Handshake, this means I'll try to read and review 1-10 books.

2015 Goodreads Reading Challenge 



I've been doing this challenge since 2012 and have been fortunate enough to complete it all three years; my favorite thing about this one is that you get told if you are on schedule or if you are falling behind. Like in the previous years my goal will be to read 100 books but it can go up if I have the right pace and motivation.

2015 A-Z Reading Challenge


For this Challenge I have to Either the first word in the title of the books or the author’s name (first or last) should correspond with a letter in the alphabet.

-You should omit “a” and “the” in the titles.

-Letters Q, X and Z can be positioned anywhere in the titles or author names.


*All the challenges listed above are lasting the entire year, I have plans to participate in other challenges that last a little less*





2 comentarios:

Paulina on 6 de enero de 2015, 12:30 dijo...

It can be a little bit stressing, last year I tried to do three different A-Z challenges and failed miserably.

kirstymariejonesstudioreads dijo...

Good luck with the challenges! The only one I'm doing this year (and the only one I've done since blogging) is the Goodreads Challenge, otherwise too much pressure. :( Though, I have been thinking about the TBR Pile Reading Challenge since I still have books on my shelf that I haven't read from 2010-2013) but not even going to attempt the A-Z one, would stress me out too much, haha. Maybe next year. :)

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos