lunes, 19 de enero de 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (50)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 22:30


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.  Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.

This week is a Freebie so I chose Top Ten Childhood Favorites



Listed from left to right:

The Girls' Book of Flower Fairies by 

Detective Napión and the Four Diabolics by Fabio Visintin. (I tried to find this book in english but I couldn't find the translation so I did my best)
The Country Bunny and the Little Gold Shoes by DuBose HeywardMarjorie Flack
If You Take a Mouse To The Movies by by 



Goosebump series by R. L. Stine
Arthur Chapter Books by Marc BrownStephen Krensky
Hans Christian Andersen's Fairytales
Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss
Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling 
The Last Unicorn by Peter S. Beagle

4 comentarios:

Chrissi Reads on 20 de enero de 2015, 0:31 dijo...

Childhood favourites always make me feel nostalgic. I used to love the Goosebump series!

debnance dijo...

Es interesante a me los nombres de libros las personas lean cuando están niños.

Here's my Top Ten Tuesday!

Paulina on 20 de enero de 2015, 12:50 dijo...

Gracias por visitar!

Paulina on 20 de enero de 2015, 12:51 dijo...

I used to love all things R. L. Stine related. Thanks for stopping by.

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos