lunes, 8 de septiembre de 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (39)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 22:17


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.  Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.

This week is Top Ten Underrated Authors


1) Kate Avery Ellison my favorite author, she is an independent author that writes new and amazing books every few months. Check out her Frost Chronicles Series.

2) Rachel Carter: I love time travel and this lovely author is responsible for writing one of my favorite Time Travel series So close To You and in my opinion she doesn't get enough love. 

3)Tiffany Truitt: She wrote in my opinion the best YA Dystopia that I've ever read, she makes you feel so much with her words that everyone needs to read her books. I recommend her Lost Souls Series.

4) J. A. London: Is a mother son team that wrote an incredibly original vampire series Darkness Before Dawn.

5)Mike A. Lancaster: A great sci-fi author and writer of the .4 series 

6) Charlotte Hawkins: I originally discovered her on Wattpad and I fell in love with her stories, she mainly writes historical fiction and I have to say my favorite is her stories based on Guy of Gisborne.

7)Shalini Boland: An independent author that can write amazing dystopias and vampires. My favorites are her Outside series and the Marchwood Vampires series.

8)Lindsey Levitt: She made me like YA Contemporary again with her book Going Vintage.

9)Peggy Martinez: A lovely independent author that one minute is writing contemporary YA, the next moment she is writing a time travel novel and when you least expect it she is writing about zombies. My favorite work by her is the Sage Hannigan Time Warper series.

10) Sangu Mandana: Has the honor of writing a book that actually made me cry, and I'm not a cryer, so please go buy her book The Lost Girl.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos