domingo, 7 de septiembre de 2014

Monday Book Recommendations (10)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 22:24

Monday is the day I choose what new books I’m going to start reading but I have so many books in my To Read Pile that sometimes it’s hard to choose so I have decided that on Monday mornings I’ll recommend my some of favorite books.



I have to admit that after reading Twilight I didn't think much of Stephanie Meyer's writing but after receiving The Host as a present I thought that there was no harm in giving it a chance and now I'm glad I did because unlike with Twilight I actually enjoyed reading about the life of the characters.

I've heard some rumors about two more sequels being written and there is a Goodreads page for them but all the info I have seems to be just rumors.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos