miércoles, 24 de septiembre de 2014

Thursday Thoughts (7)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30


Thursday Thoughts is an original, weekly meme created by Ok, Let's Read. The idea for this feature was brought about by several conversations I've had with bookish friends in my daily life. I noticed that not everyone has the same mindset about certain aspects of reading, books, and everything bookish and wanted to not only share my own opinions on things, but hear other people's feelings on topics that we might not feel the same way about.


This Thursday I'm Sharing My Thoughts on Novellas

I think Novellas can either be a hit or miss, I think my main concern with Novellas is that sometimes they can be a bit pricy, I once paid $3 for about 20 pages of content and half of those pages were promoting other works by the author, so I can say I felt a bit scammed especially when authors like Marisa Meyer and Ann Aguirre write beautiful novellas and let people read them for free. But in general I do like them I love Pittacus Lore's Lost Files Novellas and Gilded Ashes by Rosamund Hodge is one of my favorite reads of the Year.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos