viernes, 5 de septiembre de 2014

Stacking the Shelves (38)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course e books!


School Spirits (School Spirits #1) by Rachel Hawkins
Touch of Power (Healer #1) by Maria V. Snyder
Lockdown (Escape From Furnace #1) y Alexander Gordon Smith



Defy (Defy #1) by Sara B. Larson
False Future (False Memory #3) byDan Krokos
Mortal Danger (Immortal Game #1) by Anne Aguirre


Soylent Green by Harry Harrison
Midwinter Blood by Marcus Sedgwick
Going Rogue (Also Known As #2) by Robin Benway



Young Bess (Elizabeth trilogy #1) by Margaret Irwin
Betrayed (Altered #1.5) by Jennifer Rush
Six's Legacy (Lorien Legacies #1)


















10 comentarios:

Unknown on 5 de septiembre de 2014, 23:03 dijo...

Nice haul. So many interesting books.

My STS @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

Lina Jiménez on 6 de septiembre de 2014, 9:28 dijo...

Thanks for stopping by:)

Anstice Brown on 6 de septiembre de 2014, 12:40 dijo...

I really want to read Touch of Power, I am Number Four and False Future. The cover of Lockdown scares me though-I don't like gas masks! Creepy.

My stacking the shelves post

Unknown on 6 de septiembre de 2014, 16:34 dijo...

Mortal Danger is one of my favorite books of the year. Defy was only ok but I haven't started that Hex Hall series yet. I have the first two but no time, lol.

Erin @ The Book Nut
http://booklovingnut.blogspot.com/2014/09/stacking-shelves-9-september-6-2014.html

Lina Jiménez on 6 de septiembre de 2014, 22:57 dijo...

I was a bit disappointed by Mortal Danger but maybe it was because I had huge expectations of it.

Lina Jiménez on 6 de septiembre de 2014, 22:57 dijo...

I really liked I am Number four and False Future, I'd definitely recommend both.

Charlotte @ Thoughts and Pens on 7 de septiembre de 2014, 2:44 dijo...

I've been wanting to read Defy ever since the ARC came out last year but never got approved and by the time that it was released, I have already read so many negative reviews I've read for the book. So yeah, I am not going to pick it up anymore.

I hope you will love the Lost Files. Six is my second favorite Lorien. :D

Charlotte @ Thoughts and Pens.

Unknown on 7 de septiembre de 2014, 6:59 dijo...

Mortal Danger! I've heard a lot of mixed things about it (mostly negative things, but I've read a few positive reviews too- and you're never going to know if you like until you try it, right?) So hope you do! :) Happy reading!

Here's mine

Kirsty @ StudioReads

Lina Jiménez on 7 de septiembre de 2014, 12:35 dijo...

I liked it, no it wasn't a masterpiece but it idid get my attention.

Lina Jiménez on 7 de septiembre de 2014, 12:37 dijo...

I think the problem with Mortal Danger was that people expected more from Ann Aguirre.

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos