sábado, 6 de septiembre de 2014

The Forever Song By Julie Kagawa Review

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 22:55
Title: The Forever Song
Series: Blood of Eden #3
Author Julie Kagawa
Pages: 416 
Published:April 15th 2014

Vengeance will be hers.

Allison Sekemoto once struggled with the question: human or monster? With the death of her love, Zeke, she has her answer.

Monster.

Allie will embrace her cold vampire side to hunt down and end Sarren, the psychopathic vampire who murdered Zeke. But the trail is bloody and long, and Sarren has left many surprises for Allie and her companions - her creator Kanin, and her blood brother, Jackal. The trail is leading straight to the one place they must protect at any cost - the last vampire-free zone on Earth, Eden. And Sarren has one final, brutal shock in store for Allie. 

In a ruined world where no life is sacred and former allies can turn on you in one heartbeat, Allie will face her darkest days. And if she succeeds, her triumph will be short-lived in the face of surviving forever alone.

THE FINAL HUNT IS ON.




I still have to find a book by Julie Kagawa that I don’t like, I wish she would write a book a month .  I’ m quite sad that this is the last book in the Blood of Eden series I really hope Julie decides to write a spin off based on Jackal.

The Pros:

-I adored reading “Dark Ally”, it was very interesting to see how she acted without her humanity after seeing her struggle to keep in the past books, wish we could have seen more of her. Although she did annoy me a bit because  she used the phrase “The Vampire Master” too much.

-Jackal was my favorite character throughout the whole series, I never knew what to expect from him, especially when it came to his relationship with Kanin and Ally.

-The whole setting of the story was one of my favorite , most vampire novels take place in high school and focus on romance but not this book.


Cons

-Kanin: I know that he got what he wanted but that doesn’t  mean I won’t miss him.


Rating:

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos