sábado, 27 de septiembre de 2014

Stacking The Shelves (40)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 5:00


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course e books!


The Search for Sam (Lorien Legacies: The Lost Files #4) by Pittacus Lore
Maid of Deception (Maids of Honor #2) by Jennifer McGowan
Execution (Escape From Furnace #5) by Alexander Gordon Smith


Get Even (Don't Get Mad #1) by Gretchen McNeil
The Vampires of Manhattan (The New Blue Bloods Coven #1) by Melissa De La Cruz
Echoes of Us (The Hybrid of Chronicles #3) by Kat Zhang


Winterkill by Kate A. Boorman
The Perilous Sea (The Elemental Trilogy #2)
Day 21 (The Hundred #2) by Kass Morgan


The Infinite Sea (The Fifth Wave #2) by Rick Yancey
Blackbird (Blackbird #1) by Anna Carey
The Vault of Dreamers (Untitled #1) by Caragh M. O'Brien


Falls The Shadow by Stefanie Gaither



So many lovely books  this week, I had terrible luck last week since I didn't like any of the books I bought, my fingers are crossed that this week is better.

















4 comentarios:

Unknown on 27 de septiembre de 2014, 11:13 dijo...

Ugh, I really did not like Vamps of Manhattan. Enjoy your books!

Erin @ The Book Nut
STS: http://booklovingnut.blogspot.com/2014/09/stacking-shelves-12-september-27-2014.html

Unknown on 28 de septiembre de 2014, 6:24 dijo...

I need to pick up Maid of Deception, loved Maid of Honor, I couldn't get into Get Even at all (I think I DNF'D it at like 13% because I found it so ridiculous) so hope you like it better! :)

Here's mine

Kirsty @ StudioReads

Lina Jiménez on 30 de septiembre de 2014, 14:03 dijo...

With Melissa De La Cruz I always have problems with the first book but I love the books that come next.

Lina Jiménez on 30 de septiembre de 2014, 14:04 dijo...

I loved Maid of Deception It was incredible, The Perilous Sea was a bit confusing because I forgot some details about the previous book.

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos