lunes, 25 de agosto de 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (37)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 22:24

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.  Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.

This week is Top Ten Books that I Want to read but don't own

1)      Young Bess  by Margaret Irwin
I’m obsessed with all things Tudor, especially with Queen Elizabeth I; what makes me want to read this book is that it focuses on her teen year instead of her reign.

2)      Just_a_girl by Kirsten Krauth
I really like the premier of this book since I’ve heard it decribed a the Lolita of the Internet age

3)      Classy: Exceptional Advice for the Extremely Modern Lady by Derek Blasberg
I think you can never get enough advice on how to tackle the world and many friends have found this book very fun to read.

4)      Eventuality by Peggy Martinez
This is the third book in the Time warper series and it has become one of my all time favorites but every time I try to buy it something happen and I use the money on something else.

5)      Outlanders by Melanie Cusick-Jones.
I read the first book of this series in exchange for a review I never expected to love it as much as I did; there is a sequel listed on Goodreads but I can’t find if it’s published or not.
6)      Had the Queen Lived by Raven A. Nucklos

Another Tudor book but in this one history gets is re-imagined because the author doesn’t kill Anne Boleyn and I would love to see how  it affected Tudor England.

7)      Wicked Games by Gemma Halliday.
This is supposed to be the third book in one of my favorite mystery series but I think the Author has abandoned the project because it a supposed to be published last year and it’ till unpublished.

8)      By Sun and Saltwater by Kate Avery Ellison
The second book in the Chronicle of Itlantis series it has bonus points because it’s written by one of my favorite authors but he hasn’t made her book available in my country.

9)      Garden of Eden by Kate Cowan  
I like the premise of the book but I usually postpone buying it because other books I want more get published.

10)   The Winds of Winter by George R. R. Martin
This is a book I don’t have but desperately need, the thing is that it’s not published yet and even if it was published I still need to read books 4 and 5.



1 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

These sound fun! I hope you enjoy when you get them.

My TTT.

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos