viernes, 8 de agosto de 2014

Stacking the Shelves (35)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 23:16
Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course e books!


Heart-Shaped Bruise by Tanya Byrne 
Summer Ruins (The Last Year #4) by Trisha Leigh 
The Prophet of Yonwood (Book of Ember #3) by Jeanne DuPrau 


The Body Finder (The Body Finder #1) by Kimberly Derting
The Wonder (Queen of Hearts #2) by Colleen Oakes
The Lonely Hearts Club (The Lonely Hearts Club #1)  by Elizabeth Eulberg


Logan's Run (Logan #1) by William F Nolan and George Clayton Johnson
Amber House (The Amber House Trilogy #1) byKelly Moore
Stitch (Stitch Trilogy #1) by Samantha Durante


Farenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury 


I really like the look of the books I got this week, I even fulfilled one of my New Years resolution because I bought a book that is considered a classic.















4 comentarios:

Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm on 9 de agosto de 2014, 15:36 dijo...

Nice haul this week, a lot of great looking books. I remember reading and really enjoying The Body Finder. Have been meaning to read Heart-shaped Bruise for so long now, really need to hurry up and do that. I hope you enjoy all your reads this week :) Here's my STS.

Lina Jiménez on 9 de agosto de 2014, 15:57 dijo...

I just finished Heart-shapedBruise and it wasn't what I was expecting but not in a good way.

Unknown on 10 de agosto de 2014, 7:29 dijo...

Shame, I LOVED Heart-Shaped Bruise, one of my favourites, loved The Body Finder too, though I haven't finished the series yet. :) Happy reading!

Here's mine

Kirsty @ StudioReads

Diane Lynch on 30 de agosto de 2014, 12:01 dijo...

Great haul. Have a good weekend!
Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos