jueves, 7 de agosto de 2014

Feature and Follow (22)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 23:11

The Feature &and and Follow is hosted by TWO hosts,  of Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

This weeks Feature:

 Social Share! What is your favorite social network and leave us a link so we can join you!


I used to be a Facebook and Twitter addict but after discovering Tumblr and Pinterest , I think this is because I'm a very visual person so I preffer seeing images to status updates.
Both my Pinterest and Tumblr are pretty random so please don't mbe mad if one minute I post things that are fro school and the next thing I save is a video of a cat sneezing.
The link to my: Tumblr
You can find me on Pinterest Here


6 comentarios:

Ali on 8 de agosto de 2014, 0:01 dijo...

New Follower here! Happy Reading and I hope you have a great Friday.

Diane Lynch on 8 de agosto de 2014, 8:56 dijo...

I'm a new Tumblr/Pinterest Follower and existing blog follower. Have a great weekend!
Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

Vi (pronounced Vy) on 8 de agosto de 2014, 11:12 dijo...

My fave is Bloglovin’! I’m a new follower of you! Please follow me back. :)
http://www.she-read.blogspot.com

Unknown on 8 de agosto de 2014, 16:46 dijo...

Hello! I love Pinterest also but I am mostly using Twitter and Facebook these days. I followed via Google Plus and Twitter.
Laura
My FF

Liezl Ruiz on 8 de agosto de 2014, 22:46 dijo...

Hi, I joined pinterest last year but I'm not active there. Anyway, I added you in pinterest. Mine's @zirev.
Old bloglovin & twitter follower. My FF.

Unknown on 12 de agosto de 2014, 21:45 dijo...

New follower on Bloglovin'!

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos