miércoles, 27 de agosto de 2014

Thursday Thoughts (3)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 22:21


Thursday Thoughts is an original, weekly meme created by Ok, Let's Read. The idea for this feature was brought about by several conversations I've had with bookish friends in my daily life. I noticed that not everyone has the same mindset about certain aspects of reading, books, and everything bookish and wanted to not only share my own opinions on things, but hear other people's feelings on topics that we might not feel the same way about.


Today I'm sharing my thoughts on The Power 

of Social Media.

I think social media has been an amazing tool for authors; it helps them communicate faster with their reader, share news and find out what people think about their work but at the same time it can be hard for readers because sadly some authors can’t take criticism and attack readers.
I personally like seeing what authors tweet because they’ll post updates, giveaways, promote other authors and they can answer questions and this was something you couldn’t do before.



2 comentarios:

Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm on 28 de agosto de 2014, 11:17 dijo...

I really enjoy using Twitter, I think it's the most useful tool for bloggers and authors. I love seeing what authors tweet, they also do some great giveaways which is always good. Here's my answer.

Anónimo dijo...

It is really fun interacting with authors on twitter -- or just watching their accounts, though I sometimes feel a little creepy that way, haha.

My Thursday Thoughts.

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos