miércoles, 30 de octubre de 2013

WWW Wednesday (4)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 7:28


W W W Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sould be Reading. To play along you have to answer three questions:
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finished reading?
  • What do you think you will read next?
My answers this week are:


What are you currently reading? I am currently reading the first book in Lauren Kate's new series Teardrop.











What did you recently finished reading? Horde by Ann Aguirre. To all the authors out there, this is how you finish a series.










What do you think you will read next? I got Blue Bloods by Melissa De La Cruz as the top book in my to read pile.

2 comentarios:

Elizabeth on 30 de octubre de 2013, 7:33 dijo...

ENJOY!!!

There is a GUESS THE AUTHOR giveaway on my blog if you want to stop by.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My W...W...W...

Unknown on 30 de octubre de 2013, 8:34 dijo...

I like your comment about Horde. My WP Blog and Blogger

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos