miércoles, 9 de octubre de 2013

WWW Wednesday (1)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 9:00

W W W Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sould be Reading. To play along you have to answer three questions:
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finished reading?
  • What do you think you will read next?
My answers this week are

 What are you currently reading? I'm reading Resist by Sarah Crossan. This is the conclusion to a two book series so I'm very excited to see what happens.

What did you recently finish reading? I finished  Among the Free, the last book in Margaret Peterson Haddix's Shadow Children series, 










What do you think you will read next? I will most likely read Tandem by Anna Jarzab. I'm pretty excited for this ones since it's the first book in a new series.

4 comentarios:

Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm on 9 de octubre de 2013, 10:02 dijo...

I need to read Resist! I loved Breathe!!!! Enjoy. My WWW

Lina Jiménez on 9 de octubre de 2013, 13:10 dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
Lina Jiménez on 9 de octubre de 2013, 13:11 dijo...

Unfortunately I didn't like it very much.

Anónimo dijo...

Tandem looks soooo good. I posted here: http://lipsyy.wordpress.com/2013/10/09/www-wednesday-09-10-2013/

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos