domingo, 27 de octubre de 2013

Super Six Sunday (4)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 10:00




Super Six Sunday is an original bookish meme created from Bewitched Bookworms and inspired by “Top Ten Tuesday” from The Broke and The Bookish .

This weeks feature is our favorite supernatural creatures.



1) Unicorns



Ever since my parent's read The last Unicorn these creatures have been my all time favorite supernatural creatures.

2)Dragons


Dragons make any story better.

3)Pixies
As the title of my blog hints I have a soft spot for these little creatures because Pixie has been my nickname since I'm six.

4)Pegasus

I blame the Disney movie for this one.

5) Griffin
I just love how these creatures look on coat of arms. 

6)Mermaid

Oncen again I blame Disney for this one.








1 comentarios:

Heather on 28 de octubre de 2013, 6:36 dijo...

Great list. I love Pegasus and unicorns!

Heather @ Bewitched Bookworms

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos