domingo, 20 de octubre de 2013

Super Six Sunday (3)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 7:00

Super Six Sunday is an original bookish meme created from Bewitched Bookworms and inspired by “Top Ten Tuesday” from The Broke and The Bookish .



   

   Meghan and Ash
    The Iron Fey by Julie Kagawa 






Lia and Adam
The Frost Chronicles by Kate Avery Ellison





Deuce and Fade
Razorland by Ann Aguirre




Brianna and Austin
Bandia by Talia Vance






Natalie and Jonathon
Magic Most Foul by Leanna Renee Hieber


Gabriella and Marcello
River of Time by Lisa Tawn Bergren









2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

I absolutely loved the Iron Fey series. When it looked as if it were ending I read all the books at once one after the other - those were the days ;)

Cheers, Kat :)

Danny on 21 de octubre de 2013, 12:48 dijo...

I'm such a big fan of The Iron Fey and I love Meghan and Ash - who does't :) And I know so many people who love the Waterfell series... I truly have to Read them!

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos