martes, 15 de octubre de 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (3)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 7:00


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week features our Top Ten books we were "forced" to read (school, friends, book club, etc.)

Books I read for a book club.



I had heard great things about these books, but for some reason they just didn't seem like  books I would enjoy, however I entered a book challenge on Goodreads and it included all these novels, so I started to read them and now I wish that I had read them sooner.

Books I read for School:



I was in 8th grade when my world history teacher told us to buy The Iron King, the first book in the Accursed Kings series, so we could understand medieval France better. Although we only had to read the first book I loved the first one so much I ended up buying the whole series.


The Terrible Years was a book that was a mandatory read although I didn't have to read it for any class. Judging it by the cover it held no appeal for me, but as I kept reading I fell in love with this book so much and now it's one of my favorites.


This classic I had to read for my English class, I did finish it but i'ts not one of my favorites.

Books I read because my friends wanted me to:


I resisted reading Legend and City of Bones for a while until my best friend finally convinced me to give them a chance; as for A Shade of Vampire I was quite curious about it when I saw it in my friends shelf.









4 comentarios:

BrigitteWhoa on 15 de octubre de 2013, 11:57 dijo...

I resisted City of Bones until I watched the movie and decided that it was worth it to read.

Here's mine!!

Lina Jiménez on 15 de octubre de 2013, 19:10 dijo...

I liked it but I'm not a fan of the series.

Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm on 16 de octubre de 2013, 19:57 dijo...

I really enjoyed Legend and The Fault In Our Stars. I really want to read Cinder, I've heard some really great things. My TTT

Lina Jiménez on 16 de octubre de 2013, 20:20 dijo...

Cinder is very good, it took my a while to read it but it was worth it.

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos