lunes, 4 de mayo de 2015

Incomplete Reads: Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 19:00
Title: Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
Series: The Sweet Trilogy #1
Author:Wendy Higgins
Date Published: May 1st 2012
Publisher: Harper Teen
Embrace the Forbidden
What if there were teens whose lives literally depended on being bad influences?
This is the reality for sons and daughters of fallen angels.
Tenderhearted Southern girl Anna Whitt was born with the sixth sense to see and feel emotions of other people. She's aware of a struggle within herself, an inexplicable pull toward danger, but Anna, the ultimate good girl, has always had the advantage of her angel side to balance the darkness within. It isn't until she turns sixteen and meets the alluring Kaidan Rowe that she discovers her terrifying heritage and her willpower is put to the test. He's the boy your daddy warned you about. If only someone had warned Anna.
Forced to face her destiny, will Anna embrace her halo or her horns?


Usually when I don't finish a book two things can happen if I didn't read more than half I don't really talk about it on my blog if I read more than half I try to review it, this time I'm following Nikki from "There Were Books Involved" DNF Q & A

Did you really give Sweet Evil a chance?

Yes, this is actually the second time I've tried to finish this book, this time I got to the 60% on my Kindle.
Have you enjoyed other books of the same genre?
To be honest no, for some reason I always have problems with books that feature Angels in them.
Had you been looking forward to this book in particular? Why?
When it was released yes, I saw the book trailer and the cover and I fell in love with it. 
Did you have certain expectations for the book before starting it?
Since this was the first book by that author I read I really didn't know what to expect.
What ultimately made you stop reading?

The ridiculous characters and plot, I don't think this author know how teenagers or their parents act or think.
Was there anything you liked about Sweet Evil?
I liked the backstory on heaven and hell and the children of demons.
Would you read any other books by this author?
I'm not sure, if I do it will be in a long time
So you DNF’d the book – but would you still recommend it to anyone?
Yeah, just because I didn't like a book it doesn't mean that someone else won't.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos