jueves, 21 de mayo de 2015

Feature and Follow Friday (45)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 22:14

The Feature and and and Follow is hosted by TWO hosts,  of Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

This weeks question:

How do you write your reviews? - Suggested by Blue Books and Butterflies.

Sometimes, especially with books I didn't like, I write them right after finishing the book  but most of the time I make a list of things I liked, didn't like and random thoughts I had while reading.


It looks something like this, after listing my thought I try to order them into making sense




9 comentarios:

Joana dijo...

I take notes as I read too since I'm so forgetful...lol
New google+ follower :)

Joana @ The Boundless Book List

Joana dijo...

Sorry, messed up on my link. Here's the right one: The Boundless Book List

Gillian Zane on 22 de mayo de 2015, 6:41 dijo...

Wow - that looks really organized. And pretty... :D Have a wonderful weekend. My FF

AlisonCanRead dijo...

Hopping through. Oh my gosh, you are so organized. Green with jealousy here.

My FF

Lizzie the Sarcastic Blonde on 22 de mayo de 2015, 11:47 dijo...

You are so organized! I wish I could get myself to do that!
Lizzie @ lizziethesarcasticblonde.blogspot.com

Stina @ Once Untold on 22 de mayo de 2015, 13:50 dijo...

I'm such a perfectionist that it takes me a while to think of what to write and then I just hope that I can get it down the way I had it in my head.

My FF: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/05/feature-follow-friday-writing-reviews.html

Tina on 22 de mayo de 2015, 17:01 dijo...

You are far more organized then I am! I tend to just wing my reviews most of the time.

I absolutely love your design.

New Follower!

Tina, The Bookworm

monsterofbooks dijo...

Nice response :D Definitely better planned then I would be at writing a review. I just usually wing it.


New bloglovin follower :D


Maura @ monsterofbooks.blogspot.com

Maggie Seagraves on 23 de mayo de 2015, 8:36 dijo...

I like the way you take notes and jot down thoughts while reading! I just started doing reviews and do the same!



Old Bloglovin' follower; new Google+ follower! :)

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos