martes, 17 de marzo de 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (66):

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30

Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spinethat spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick this week is:

Title: The Queen of Bright and Shiny Things
Series: -
Author:Ann Aguirre
Release Date :

Publisher: 
Sage Czinski is trying really hard to be perfect. If she manages it, people won’t peer beyond the surface, or ask hard questions about her past. She’s learned to substitute causes for relationships, and it’s working just fine… until Shane Cavendish strolls into her math class. He’s a little antisocial, a lot beautiful, and everything she never knew she always wanted.

Shane Cavendish just wants to be left alone to play guitar and work on his music. He’s got heartbreak and loneliness in his rearview mirror, and this new school represents his last chance. He doesn’t expect to be happy; he only wants to graduate and move on. He never counted on a girl like Sage.

But love doesn’t mend all broken things, and sometimes life has to fall apart before it can be put back together again…
 




Ann Aguirre is hands-down my favorite Young Adult Author, I will automatically  buy anything she publishes even if it's a book with just her name on it. 

10 comentarios:

Samantha McNulty dijo...

I keep seeing this around. Maybe have to take a look. Ciick HERE for mine!

StinaMadsMN dijo...

I'm getting this from my library soon. I'm glad that they decided to buy it. So excited! Hope you enjoy it!
My WoW: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/03/waiting-on-wednesday-work-in-progress.html

Brooke Richardson on 18 de marzo de 2015, 13:19 dijo...

Oh, this in on my TBR too :) the cover is very good, and the bio sounds like something i would like! Good pick :)
Thanks for visiting my W.O.W

brooke @ booklife4life

Kim dijo...

i haven't seen this one before. It sounds really good. I'm adding it to my wishlist. Thanks for sharing! Also, thanks for visiting my WoW!

Sharon - Obsession with Books on 18 de marzo de 2015, 20:47 dijo...

I am a huge Ann Aguirre fan & I can't believe I haven't heard of this book before now! It sounds like something I'd really enjoy.

Thanks for sharing :-) Sharon – Obsession with Books

Paulina on 20 de marzo de 2015, 14:41 dijo...

I think it's because Ann Aguirre is a wonderful author and the blurb sounds interesting. Thanks for stoping by!

Paulina on 20 de marzo de 2015, 14:44 dijo...

How amazing, my local library is awful and doesn't have a YA section. Thanks for stopping by:)

Paulina on 20 de marzo de 2015, 14:50 dijo...

It seems that post its on covers are becoming a trend in Ya covers. Thanks for stopping by:)

Paulina on 21 de marzo de 2015, 15:24 dijo...

I really like Ann Aguirre's style, so I think it's safe to say this is going to be good.

Paulina on 21 de marzo de 2015, 15:25 dijo...

I'm usually very wary of contemporary YA but since it's written by Ann Aguirre I'm going to give it a chance.

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos