lunes, 2 de marzo de 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (56)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.  Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.

This week's topic is Top Ten Books You Would Classify As ALL TIME FAVORITE BOOKS from the past three years


1)The Lost Souls series by Tiffany Truitt

2)The Young Elites by Marie Lu

3)The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

4)Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi

5)Delirium Trilogy by Lauren Oliver

6)The Frost Chronicles by Kate Avery Ellison

7)Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson

8)The Lynburn Legacy by Sarah Reese Brennan

9)If You Find me by Emily Murdoch

10)The Lost Girl by Sangu Mandanna

6 comentarios:

literaryfeline dijo...

The Night Circus made my list too. :-) I haven't read any of your other favorites, but a few are ones I do want to read.

Chrissi Reads on 2 de marzo de 2015, 23:33 dijo...

I recently started The Lynburn Legacy and can't wait to read more! :-) I also really liked Since You've Been Gone! Great list! :-)

Petra on 3 de marzo de 2015, 3:01 dijo...

I haven't read most of these, but I love the Delirium series, The Lynburn Legacy and Under the Never Sky. Great list! :)
Here's my TTT

Paulina on 3 de marzo de 2015, 8:12 dijo...

I honestly didn't expect to like the Night Circus as much as I did. I hope that you give a chance to the books you don't know.

Paulina on 3 de marzo de 2015, 8:13 dijo...

Since You've Been Gone was hands down my favorite read of 2014, The Lynburn Legacy was definitely a roller coaster of emotions but totally worth it.

Paulina on 5 de marzo de 2015, 14:09 dijo...

Thanks for stopping by!

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos