jueves, 19 de marzo de 2015

Feature and Follow (38)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30

The Feature and and and Follow is hosted by TWO hosts,  of Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!


Have you ever been inspired by a book character to do something? Who was the character and what was it? 

Yes, I've been inspired by many characters but the first one I can remember is Ramona Quimby.




Someone gave me "Ramona Quimby, Age 8" when I turned eight and I started singing my name Paulina Jiménez, Age 8 for a everything until I turned nine, anyone that made me mad or annoyed me was automatically called Yard Ape and my parents had to buy me those pearly pink erasers because those were the erasers Ramona used.


17 comentarios:

Aditi Saha dijo...

Wow, that sounds nice and inspiring as a kid, do check out my FF: http://bookstopcorner.blogspot.in/2015/03/feature-follow-5-favorite-inspiring.html
Old follower

nikita aka njkinny on 19 de marzo de 2015, 23:25 dijo...

Aww..So cool...Now I think I will go and checkout Ramona! :)

Old follower

My FF

-Nikita @Njkinny's World of Books & Stuff

Paul (Audiobook Reviewer) on 20 de marzo de 2015, 5:32 dijo...

Hi, followed! Here is my FF

Jen @ Book Avid on 20 de marzo de 2015, 8:54 dijo...

Following you via BL now!! =)

Here's my FF

-Jen @ The Bookavid

Lisa Marie on 20 de marzo de 2015, 9:21 dijo...

heh, heh! Cute!

Old follower :)

Here's my Follow Friday!

StinaMadsMN dijo...

Cute story!

Old follower.

My FF: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/03/feature-follow-friday-inspiration-from.html

BookCupid dijo...

Lol @yard ape. The other kids must have been so confused. My FF

asteriskpearl on 20 de marzo de 2015, 23:41 dijo...

Hahaha!! Awesome story!! (:

Old follower!

Here's my FF!

Kate on 21 de marzo de 2015, 11:31 dijo...

Brilliant. After reading 'The Secret Diaries of Adrian Mole (Aged 13 3/4) I started doing much the same :)

Regular follower xx

My FF

Paulina on 21 de marzo de 2015, 15:28 dijo...

Thanks for stopping by!

Paulina on 21 de marzo de 2015, 15:33 dijo...

It's an amazing series for little girls growing up but I still enjoy reading it now that I'm in my 20's.
Thanks for stopping by:)

Paulina on 21 de marzo de 2015, 15:38 dijo...

Thanks for stopping by and following!

Paulina on 21 de marzo de 2015, 15:38 dijo...

My classmates got it but my parents certainly wondered were the "age eight" came from, my teacher found it very funny!

Paulina on 21 de marzo de 2015, 15:39 dijo...

Thanks! My parents still tease me about it sometimes.

Cayt Landis dijo...

I don't think I ever read any of those books, surprisingly.


Old follower!
http://www.cayt.com

Paulina on 23 de marzo de 2015, 12:03 dijo...

They are considered for children but I still like rereading them because I remember the things I did at that age. Thanks for stopping by:)

Shannon R. dijo...

LOL on "yard ape"! I love it!! Old follower.

Shannon @ The Tale Temptress

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos