lunes, 30 de marzo de 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (59): Ten Books You Recently Added To Your To-Be-Read List

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.  Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.

Top Ten Books You Recently Added To Your To-Be-Read List

Most of the books I just added to my list are books that I've heard great things about but for some reason or other I haven't bought yet, the newer books are by authors that are new to me or books by some of my favorite authors.






                              


6 comentarios:

Chrissi Reads on 30 de marzo de 2015, 23:02 dijo...

I really want to read The Secrets We Keep. It looks great! :-) I hope you enjoy these books when you get around to them.

Brooke Richardson on 31 de marzo de 2015, 1:04 dijo...

I have a few on these on my TBR :)

Need to look into a few thou!

My Top 10 :)

brooke @ booklife4life

christine danielle dijo...

Hesit Society has been on my TBR too.
My Top Ten Tuesday

Emma Hunter on 31 de marzo de 2015, 7:46 dijo...

Embarrassingly I've only heard of Liars Inc but I hope you enjoy these when you get round to reading them Paulina :-)

Here's my TTT @ Emma's Bookery if you would like to check it out :-)

Michelle's Minions on 31 de marzo de 2015, 14:04 dijo...

Most of those are in my massive tbr pile. Oh, I wish the day was 100 hours long so I could read more of my books! Great list!

Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

My TTT

Missie dijo...

Killing Brittney looks interesting, I will have to check it out!
Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos