lunes, 21 de julio de 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (32)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 22:57

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.  Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.
This week is Top Ten Characters You Would Like To Have With You On a Deserted Island
Since I have zero survival skills, for nature at least I’m a pro for surviving the City, I’d probably need people or in this case characters that now how to survive in non ideal circumstances and perhaps someone important so that my odds of being rescued.

1)      Dimitri Belikov: It first I was going to choose Rose but considering that I’m in a deserted island I think I would need someone more levelheaded that Rose.
2)      Katniss Everdeen: She knows how to make the best out of every situation so I’d really want her with me.
3)      Hermione Granger: Magic and brains could come in handy when you are in the middle of nowhere
4)      Saphira: She is a dragon so she could probably fly my back to civilization.
5)      Prince Maxon: As the heir to a throne he is a person of interest so I think the world would make an effort to try and find us.
6)      Magnus Bane: He has magic and his disposal and a fun personality that would make the stay in the island more bearable.
7)      Sidney Sage:  She’s wicked smart so she could probably find a way to escape or survive.
8)      Gwyneth Shepard: She can travel thorough time so probably she could stop me from getting to the island in the first place.
9)      The Darkling: He's handsome and powerful and has an army that would hopefully do anything to get him back.

10)   The Black Dagger Brotherhood Warriors: Powerful, handsome, smart vampires; they’d probably wouldn’t be able to help much during the day but they could watch over me while I sleep.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos