lunes, 14 de julio de 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (31)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 23:22

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.  Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.
This week is Top Ten Favorite TV Shows/Movies

This was an easy one, the only thing I love more than my Netflix account is my Goodreads account.

TV Shows:

1) Project Runway



I adoreseeing what outfits the designers come up with, both the good and bad ones.

2) The Big Bang Theory


Sheldon crack me up and I love his relationship with Amy.

3) Gossip Girl


Blair Waldorf is my inspiration, she is amazing and I love the clothes they use on the show.

4)Dance Moms


I like seeing all the dances the girls have to perform every week.

5) Teen Wolf


I'm a bit in love with Tyler Hoechlin and Dylan O'brien, they make Monday nights better.

Movies


6) Sleeping Beauty


This has been my all time favorite Disney Princess I just can't get enough of this movie

7) The Devil Wears Prada

What can I say? Anything that has Meryl Streep in it is worth watching.

8) Ever After: A Cinderella Story 


Another favorite fairytale of mine, I especially love the costumes used in  this movie.

9) Now You See Me


i didn't expect to like this movie as much as I did, it's very entertaining and full of surprises.

10) Dangerous Liaisons


This movie is perfection, the cast, scenery, costumes, the script and plot; I seriously can't find anything wrong with it.










6 comentarios:

Christine on 14 de julio de 2014, 23:59 dijo...

Gossip Girl is definitely one of my guilty pleasures.

Anónimo dijo...

I absolutely love Gossip Girl. Definitely one of my favourite series.

Anónimo dijo...

Haha, I binge watched Gossip Girl so much in my first year at Uni!
As for Now You See Me, totally agree. My boyfriend wanted to watch it and I thought it sounded so lame, but actually it was awesome!

Camille Flores on 15 de julio de 2014, 5:44 dijo...

oh my gosh, EVER AFTER is on my list too :) yay! I love this movie. I never get tired of re-watching it. It never fails to make me feel good and giddy with love feels. :)

My TTT

Inah @ The Bibliophile Confessions on 15 de julio de 2014, 9:46 dijo...

I love The Big Bang Theory and Teen Wolf too! Also Now You See Me was totally epic!

Anónimo dijo...

I love Gossip Girl! Hate how it ended though, super awful. Blake Lively is so perfect. c:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos