jueves, 31 de julio de 2014

Feature and Follow (21)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:44


The Feature &and and Follow is hosted by TWO hosts,  of Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

This weeks Feature:


What is the biggest City you live Near (Or Interesting Landmark)

I live in Mexico City which is the largest city in Mexico population is estimated to be 8, 851, 080. I have a love hate relationship with this City, I love all the things I can do here, I mean I've lived here my whole life and I still haven't finished exploring but I hate that that it's so crowded and it's sadly warm most of the time .

But please let me show of this lovely place I call home:


Panoramic view of Chapultepec Forest
If you find yourself visiting don't forget to go to the Chapultepec Forest, it has many trees, a lake the zoo and it even has it's own Castle, the only Royal Castle in North America, it housed an emperor once and it's currently an amazing museum. 

As for more natural landmarks I would recommend going to Puebla to be closer to the volcanoes Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl, both volcanoes are large enough to bee seen from Mexico City but they are located in another state. I'm especially fond of them because they look beautiful, they used to be a natural shield against invasion, they prevent tornadoes from forming but most importantly they have a legend based on them that you can read here


View of the volcanoes from Mexico City
Overall I love living in a valley it gives you a great view the only con is that we get earthquakes at the most random times.

6 comentarios:

Linda @ (un)Conventional Bookworms on 1 de agosto de 2014, 5:19 dijo...

I've never been to Mexico, and wow, the population of Mexico City is double the population of Norway! I bet that does feel pretty crowded, Paulina.
I'm a new Bloglovin' follower. Have a fantastic Friday!

Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

Unknown on 1 de agosto de 2014, 8:43 dijo...

I've never been to Mexico, but I hope to someday! Can't believe how populated that city is! I don't think I could handle it.. I'm much more of a small-town girl.

Tina @ Pages of Comfort - old follower
My FF

Unknown on 1 de agosto de 2014, 10:22 dijo...

I've been to Mexico but never to Mexico City. I would love to visit.

New bloglovin' follower.
~April @ Once Upon a Coffin

Njkinny on 1 de agosto de 2014, 10:40 dijo...

I would love to visit Mexico someday..:)

Old follower

Here is My FF

-Nikita @Njkinny's World of Books & Stuff

Unknown on 1 de agosto de 2014, 12:57 dijo...

I wish I lived somewhere that was warm all the time..
it rains a lot.. in England :(
Anna's FF

Diane Lynch on 1 de agosto de 2014, 19:28 dijo...

I love Mexico City. Been there a few times.
I'm an existing follower.
Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos