jueves, 24 de julio de 2014

Organizing E Books

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 5:30
I always see posts where people show how they organize their bookshelves but I’ve never seen anyone mention how they store their e-books.
I personally use Calibre E-Book Management, which is a wonderful app that allows you to store, convert organize you e books and many things more and it's 100% free.


There are many ways to display yout Library and ways to organize your books, I personally preffer having a cover browser and a list with the books info, I also like the books to be organized alphabetically by series.

I like how it's easy to use aand how well it works with my kindle and iphone but I have to say that my favorite feature is the converter you can choose from the basic .pdf, .mobi and epub to other formats I didn't even  know existed


For more info about Calibre go here: http://calibre-ebook.com/


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos