viernes, 18 de julio de 2014

Stacking the Shelves (32)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 23:09


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course e books! 


My Last Kiss by Bethany Neal
The Rules for Breaking (The Rules for Disappearing #2)  by Ashley Elston
The Murder Complex (The Murder Complex #2) by Lindsay Cummings


4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Ooh, these covers look fun. Enjoy!

My StS.

Shane @ItchingforBooks on 20 de julio de 2014, 5:33 dijo...

Cool haul. I've had the Murder Complex for a while now. Thanks for reminding me to read it :)

Happy Sunday!

Shane @ Itching for Books

Unknown on 20 de julio de 2014, 7:38 dijo...

Ahh, heard a few mixed things about My Last Kiss (though mainly good things) and I love mystery/murder/thriller types so it's definitely my type of read. Happy reading! :)

Here's mine

Kirsty @ StudioReads

Unknown on 20 de julio de 2014, 18:19 dijo...

The Rules for breaking looks good. I'm going to add it! Thanks for sharing.

Our STS!

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos