lunes, 21 de julio de 2014

Monday Book Recommendations (3)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 4:30

Monday is the day I choose what new books I’m going to start reading but I have so many books in my To Read Pile that sometimes it’s hard to decide so I have decided that on Monday mornings I’ll recommend my some of favorite books.


The Accursed Kings 
I read the first book in the series in the 8th grade as part of an assignment for my World History Class and I fell in love with it so much that my parents had to buy me the complete series. It's not Young Adult it's Historical Fiction that showcases the french royal family 1300's; George R. R. Martin called it the original Game of Thrones.


The Iron King (The Accursed Kings  #1)
The Strangled Queen (The Accursed Kings  #2)
The Poisoned Crown (The Accursed Kings  #3)


The Royal Succession (The Accursed Kings  #4)
She Wolf (The Accursed Kings  #5)
The Lily and the Lion (The Accursed Kings  #6)


How a King lost France (The Accursed Kings  #7)*


 *I wasn't able to find an edition in English for this one.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos