lunes, 25 de enero de 2016

Top Ten Tuesday Freebie Week!

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 22:00



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.  Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.

This weeks topic:

Top Ten Bookish Gifts

I always want someone to buy me these things but sadly my wishes are always ignored.

(Some of these items aren't available anymore or I just saw them online but have no idea where they are sold.)


1) Platform 9 & 3/4 phone case


Buy Here

2) Anne Shirley and Gilbert Blythe dolls


The Pinterest link I have is broken but HERE is the Facebook page of the company that made them.

3) Books to check out: A Journal

Available HERE

4) Personal Book Embosser 


Available here

5) Book Brush


The Book Brush by Arik Levy is apparently no longer available or at least I can't find I link but it was pretty pricey.


6) "Book Shop" Bookbag 


Get it here

7) Book Shaped USB


I'm not certainties exist since I can't find them anywhere and my Pinterest link sends me to an article about the most pirated books.


And my personal favorite:

Personal Library Kit!! How can I live without it.


Buy HERE










0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos