lunes, 4 de enero de 2016

Top Ten Resolutions We Have For 2016

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.  Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.

This weeks topic:

Top Ten Resolutions We Have For 2016

1) Keep up and improve the grades I got last semester. I know my GPA doesn't define me but it is necessary for keeping my scholarship.

2) Get back on my reading schedule. After the semester started I had zero time to read, hoping to remedy that.

3) Keep up the organization. Last year I discovered studyblrs and bullet journals and they are a revelation.

4) Fill my pocket sized Wreck This Journal

5) Go Back To The Gym. My school has a very nice gym, that I only stepped in it during freshman orientation 

6) Dress nice everyday. I used to love planning my outfits but the demands of college made me so exhausted I stopped caring about my clothes.

7) Keep up with my blog. Going back to College through my schedule off and blogging started to feel like a chore but thanks to resolution #3 I hope to be able to keep up with my blog.

8) Get better at drawing. My drawing is my weakest thing right now I want to improve.

9) Write more reviews. I wrote reviews on my notebook but never had the time to actually put them on the blog.

10)Get a job. 

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos