miércoles, 26 de marzo de 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (22)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 8:44

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spinethat spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick this week is:

Title: Ruin and Rising
Series: The Grisha #3
Author: Leigh Bardugo
Pages: 432
Release Date: June 17h 2014

The capital has fallen. The Darkling rules Ravka from his shadow throne.

Now the nation's fate rests with a broken Sun Summoner, a disgraced tracker, and the shattered remnants of a once-great magical army.

Deep in an ancient network of tunnels and caverns, a weakened Alina must submit to the dubious protection of the Apparat and the zealots who worship her as a Saint. Yet her plans lie elsewhere, with the hunt for the elusive firebird and the hope that an outlaw prince still survives.

Alina will have to forge new alliances and put aside old rivalries as she and Mal race to find the last of Morozova's amplifiers. But as she begins to unravel the Darkling's secrets, she reveals a past that will forever alter her understanding of the bond they share and the power she wields. The firebird is the one thing that stands between Ravka and destruction—and claiming it could cost Alina the very future she’s fighting for.



I love love this series especially the Darkling, it would make me so happy if he won in the end not only because he is my favorie but I think i would be amazing if evil won this time.

7 comentarios:

Unknown on 26 de marzo de 2014, 12:05 dijo...

YES YES YES!! Can not wait for this one!!!! I haven't read book 2, Siege and Storm yet, b/c I wanted to read it closed to this one's release date. That way it'll be fresh on my mind.!! Hurry up June!!
GREAT PICK Paulina!! Check out my WOW~ Book Hangovers Blabs Books

Unknown on 26 de marzo de 2014, 12:36 dijo...

Ugh, I'm really behind with this series - I've only read the first book which I, by the way, loved! I really need to get to the second book before the third one is published. :)

Unknown on 26 de marzo de 2014, 13:53 dijo...

I keep seeing this series. Maybe I should look into it. Here's my WoW

Lina Jiménez on 26 de marzo de 2014, 14:30 dijo...

They are both amazing books.

Lina Jiménez on 26 de marzo de 2014, 14:30 dijo...

The second one is also amazing but not as good as the first.

Lizzy on 26 de marzo de 2014, 15:38 dijo...

I am so behind in this series! I've heard such good things about it, and I haven't even started it yet...fail. Great pick!

My StS

Lina Jiménez on 26 de marzo de 2014, 20:00 dijo...

It is one of my favories so I would recommend it very much.

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos