martes, 18 de marzo de 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (17)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 8:54

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.  Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.
This week is Top Ten Books in my Spring TBR List

 

 


Most of these books are the last books in series I have been following for the last few years and eeven though I can'twait to read them I also don't want to finish them because then there will be no more new books of that series.



4 comentarios:

Bonnie @ A Backwards Story on 18 de marzo de 2014, 9:30 dijo...

Oh, POINTE looks intriguing! Ahh, the final DUST LANDS book!! Finally, I can re-read book one and then read the rest of the series! Same thing with THE ONE! I'll re-read the first book and then first-read the rest! Enjoy everything!

Unknown on 18 de marzo de 2014, 10:04 dijo...

I really need to give The Mortal Instruments another chance. I read the first book and some of the second one, then I stopped for some reason. Not b/c it wasn't interesting, I think I got side tracked. I think I got a package of books I ordered from Amazon and ended up reading those books, b/c i was so excited, that months later remember that I never finished City of Ashes. So i should definitely read it through!!
Check out my TTT~ Book Hangovers Blabs Books
and Have a nice day Paulina xo

Bookzilla on 19 de marzo de 2014, 20:22 dijo...

I've heard of several of these authors/novels, but have yet to pick up any of them. Which are you going to read first?

Here's my TTT for the week. Happy reading!

Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm on 20 de marzo de 2014, 16:37 dijo...

Great picks! I am looking forward to reading a few of these myself, especially The One because I can't wait to see how that series ends. I read and reviewed The Treatment and I enjoyed it but loved The Program a lot more. I hope you find the time to get to them all :) My TTT.

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos