domingo, 9 de marzo de 2014

Stacking The Shelves (23)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 11:05



Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course e books! 

This week after several weeks of not liking any of the books I bought I decided to finish series that I have liked but left incomplete in favor of reading new books but I did get some nes ones. All I can say is that it's a pretty big haul!

The Series I chose to finish was The Cique by Lisi Harrison, I liked the first few books so I went and bought the rest:







After getting the whole main series I also bought The Clique Summer Collection



Now it's time for some new arrivals:





2 comentarios:

Jen on 9 de marzo de 2014, 11:40 dijo...

Great looking haul! Arcadia Falls looks pretty interesting. Enjoy :)

Unknown on 9 de marzo de 2014, 17:05 dijo...

Great books for you this week! Lots of books haha. I hope you enjoy them!
My STS: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2014/03/stacking-shelves.html

Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos